we accept most Credit Cards, this is done securely via paypal
your privacy is respected and will not distribute your name, email or shipping address
PLEASE BE AWARE when you receive your order you may be potentially charged taxes and duties by your home country. Minicyn can not accept returns nor refunds if you choose not to accept the package.
We ship to the address you provide. Though We are not responsible for incorrect shipping addresses - no refunds will be made due to this error.
all items will be shipped via French La Poste - orders will be processed within 3-5 business days unless specified indicated on the listing or via personal convo. an email notification will be sent to you when your order is shipped out. for bespoke orders (all my rings are) please allow between 5-7 business days for your order to be processed. We do not ship out orders on the weekend.
the time-frame listed above are estimates and it sometimes arrives sooner or takes longer depending on customs or the postal company in your country.
for International EXPEDITED SHIPPING please contact the maker: firstname.lastname@example.org
keep in mind that the jewellery size may appear differently according to your visual interpretation, to avoid surprises please read the description for the listing for it's size.
in the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase we can only exchange the item unless it is bespoke/custom (includes all my rings) - the item must be unworn/unused and in sellable condition with the original packaging.
• all returns must be PRE-APPROVED via contact email: email@example.com
• we can only refund the cost of the item not the shipping (sans Credit Card or Paypal commission)
• when an item is being returned to us. we are NOT responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
• for items you want to exchange/refunded - you are responsible for the shipping costs to send it to us and you are responsible for the shipping costs to be sent back to you.
• please notify us when you decide to return the order within 3-5 day’s.
Both Sterling Silver and Gold are alloys with a base metal of Copper - is an elemental metal that is very reactive, meaning over time, it will darken and gain a patina, sometimes becoming grey. it is avoidable by wearing your jewellery and by not placing it near moisture and sulfur in the air, causeing the sterling silver to tarnish, it'll tarnish faster in areas with high humidity and air pollution. Chemicals like hairspray, perfume, deodorant, body lotion, bleach, etc., can speed up the tarnishing process.